CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ikea

I love Ikea. I hate all the stupid losers who stop in the middle of the crowded isle to stare at something in the showcase. Jerry and I went to Ikea over the weekend to get some things to decorate the apartment. I was walking with my cart when these group of hispanic girls just stop right in front of me. So the cart i was pushing ended up hitting me in the stomach. It wasnt HARD it just made me SO mad. I was already fustrated because people are so dumb in Ikea so i started tearing up. Then i did the only thing that would make me feel good at the time: trash talked them in spanish until they moved out of my way. haha. It allowed me to release my anger and i left with a sense of satisfaction as the girls all moved into the bedroom (with nervous looks in my direction) instead of in the walking strip.

After that, i should say that the shopping was a lot more enjoyable. We left with a full cart.

0 comments: