CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stuff

Yay!! The loud always screaming neighbors are leaving! Its funny because i had a dream that they left and i moved into their apartment. *tear* then the following day the weird husband knocked on the door and informed me that they were moving. (awkward). Actually, the husband is okay-ish i think... the woman is scary looking. I dont think shes all there in the head to be honest. I feel so sorry for their THREE children- two of which are special needs according to he husband. All in a two bedroom apartment. No wonder the kids were always crying and getting yelled at. I actually had to drive them to walmart so they could do their tax refunds- I had to sit and listen to them yell constantly at their three yr old to stop doing three yr old things. For example, he ran into the girls room instead of the boys so the father (the mom was filling the paperwork) asked if i could go check to make sure he was okay. I walked in and made sure that he was okay, then had him wash his hands. Halfway through washing his hands, the mother comes storming in and yells at her boy to get out there with his dad. Uh... is sanitation not important? Poor kid. His clothes were all stained and dirty looking. Then afterwards the boy was crying because he was hungry so i offered to pass by Jack in the Box for somef ood for the kid. I pulled up thinking that he would get chicken strips or something for LUNCH but instead they shrugged and said "just get him a chocolate shake". What? So his lunch was a chocolate shake. Nice. It pissed me off.

Anyways, ive painted my bathroom. Don't worry- the walmart guy hooked me up with a really neat mask that has like a filter and odor eliminator so i wouldnt be in harms way. It worked really well. I kind of slacked off after a while. But it looks a lot better. Before it was a nasty beige with forest green cabinets adn two different wallpaper designs. Now its mostly white with light blue cabinets and light blue on the walls that surround the bathtub. Its not that pretty but it makes a lot of difference.

I think im going to paint the baby's room white (im in an apartment... ) with one focus wall with a pretty green (again... i cant go all out bc im a renter). I didnt really want a themed room so i figured with one color i could do a lot of different things later. We got the crib on sunday. It turned out really pretty. Its a cherry sleigh crib that converts into a toddler/day bed later. I like it a lot.

1 comments:

no_iffer said...

I see stuff like that all the time - the whole shake for lunch thing. Like I have a student who is involved with gangs, sneaks out, even HIT her grandmother, and her grandparents still gave her a computer for Christmas because they "couldn't not give her a present."

Um, yeah you could! It's called parenting. Anyway, I am glad the neighbors are gone for your sake. And I can't wait for the nursery decor to begin. We went with green for Grant's room and it is super cute. You should try to get a pottery barn kids catalog. I NEVER actually buy anything from them, but they have great ideas in them that you can do pretty cheaply.

Wow. That was like the longest comment ever...