CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Crafts






Ive been trying to think of something to put on the walls of th ebaby room that wouldnt tick off the managers and would be easy to match with other colors. So i decided to try to rip off some neat images i found online. I was thinking that maybe if i used the scrapbook glue that can be adjusted like a million times after its already been stuck, that I could use this to put the images on the wall (its washable and plus if it stains the wall, i can just repaint that spot.. idk i could use double sided tape. ) I wanted it to look like a sticker on the wall.Anywho, so i finally did it today! Heres the pics. Im not so sure about the elephant. It didnt come out looking like the graphics. The elephant head looks mishapen but its not- i quickly used some tacks to put it on the wall to show what it would look like. I like the mouse and tree though..

This is when i was cutting out the images. Later i painted them both black and added a cute tree.

The head lis all weird on the elephant but its normally just the rounded egg shape. I just wanted to see how it would look on the wall. Im painting the wall a pretty green and wanted to put these (not so close) up.

Im not that happy with the elephant. Somethings wrong with it.

This is th eimage I copied: I didnt want it to have the flowers to reduce the girlyness of it all.
I like how this image is nice and chubby but the board i was using wasnt fat enough for it to look like that. *tear*

2 comments:

no_iffer said...

I think it is super duper perfect and cute! I love it! The tree is wonderful. I am uber impressed and I don't think the elephant looks weird at all.

Tammie said...

I don't see anything wrong with it. You should keep it the way it is. Super CUte!