CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Things that make me feel girly:

  • The feeling of a skirt hitting freshly shaved leggs
  • Freshley painted nails
  • hearing 'wow' when jerry sees me dressed up w/ my hair done nicely (i dont dress up often)
  • having a really good hairday- silky hair that you smell each time it moves
  • wearing a silky shirt without worrying about having sweat stains on the armpits (idk why silky shirts always make me sweat...)
  • making a really pretty dessert that impresses everyone else

1 comments:

no_iffer said...

If you like those things now, you are going to totally LOVE them when you're a mom...

PS. In case I forget to tell you this, when you pack for the hospital, make sure you bring some special smell good body wash and lotion. It will make you feel like a new woman after having a baby...and you'll forever remember that smell with that special time in your life.