CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Freaked out

Yesterday afternoon i noticed that i hadnt been feeling many kicks from the baby. It was more like a soft grazing feeling with barely any good kicks mixed in. It was like that until 3:00 today. I was really starting to get scared because normally i receive nothing but quick hard jabs throughout the day. Thankfully, mom calmed m e down. I ate a orange, apple and a slice of the banana bread (not all at once... separated by 15 minutes or so...), and sure enough as i reclined back into the sofa *BUMP*. He started to kick like normal again! Needless to say that made my day- i guess i was freaking out over nothing, but i couldnt help it.

1 comments:

Gema said...

I'm sorry to hear you were so scared. I remember those feelings--glad to hear he got back into action. And proud to hear you are eating such healthy food---unlike your Aunt Jenny in her pregnancy....
I love Gone with the Wind--have not watched it in a long time. Maybe I should before your mom and I head to Atlanta.
Hey--thanks for your sweet card. That made my day!!