CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Fears

Im scared of not having that connection with my baby. I saw a girl from school today with her two yr old. She seemed to just lug him around like an old sweater not really caring what he was doing or wanted. I dont want that to be me. Im scared that when he comes, it wont come to me naturally. Is that normal?

On the other hand, i am excited to be able to control what happens to him. I wont need to have to uncomfortably ask to hold him, feed him, or change him. Ill be with him 24/7 and responsible for his needs and wants. Its a scary thought, but im excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because you have that fear and don't want to be like that girl at your school shows you that you won't do it. You will have the connection with your son and you will be a great mother!
Regina Marie

Tammie said...

Girl. You couldn't be that way, even if you try! You are way too caring and loving for that to happen. Now will someone look at you, when you have had a bad day, your kid is screaming, the dinner has burned, and the house is a mess and see you towing Hayden off somewhere and think, "Boy, does she know she even has a kid at the end of her arm?" Well, maybe. I'm sure people saw me a time or two and thought that with you. Hopefully, you never felt like I didn't care about you. ANd I know Hayden will not feel like you don't care. You come from a long line of strong, albiet strange, women. You are a wonderful mom already!