CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thinking

We've been thinking of names for the baby. I was dead set on Megan Rebekah if it was a girl and I put off th eboys name because i was sure that it would be female. So, we have been thinking and we like Michael and Hayden. We both like Hayden a lot. In spanish its more like High-dun which doesnt sound too shabby either (its better than miguel... gag). I picked out the first name and jerry was in charge of the middle. He apparently has always loved the name Obed since he was a kid. He says its from the Bible, I looked it up online. I told him that it sounded too foreign but he really wants it. So it'll be Hayden Obed.

Yesterday Jerry bought home two bags full of babys clothing with a note that said "for baby Hayden". It was from jerry's friends wife. I cleaned out the kitchen counters and gave the same lady a bag full of food and drinks that we would never use so she turned around and cleaned out her sons room for me. Nice, huh? I threw away some shirts and bibs that were stained or didnt look like they had much life left in them. There were A LOT of things that i kept- lots of little shoes, socks, onesies, and overalls.

1 comments:

Gema said...

I love the name Hayden. Can't wait to see him playing with Grant when they are older.