CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jerry's Mom

Jerry got a call from his brother this morning. His mom is extrememly sick. Somethings wrong with her heart but the doctors wheres shes at (mexico city) will not work on her or further investigate her condition because of the lack of money she has- so basically they left her to get worse. Jerrys really upset. With the baby coming we're not able to send large amounts of money like we did before when they got sick (it happens a lot-mexico city is one of the most polluted cities in the world) and this is really upsetting to him. Theyre not 100% sure (because the doctors arent helping her) that its her heart. Hopefully its something else. Please pray for her. We're sending money for her to get some pills the doctors recomended-lets hope that it helps her. Im thinking that it might be pneomonia. She was complaining about having the flu- being tired and coughing a lot with a slight fever. I don't know. I just hope she gets better. Shes so sweet- always starts crying (in a good way) when we talk to her about how the babys growing and starting to kick- and offers plenty of advice on what i should eat or not eat. Shes always been so happy that jerry and i are together. Im sad that i havent been able to meet her , especially now that shes gotten so sick.

3 comments:

Gema said...

Oh, Amber, I am so sorry to here this. I have prayed and will do so daily. What a tough situation for Jerry.
I managed to grab a book for you from the donations at the gym where REd Cross is set up--its on your babys first year. I wish I could go through the baby clothes, too.....

Gema said...

oops--I sure needed spell check --it is late--I meant hear

Tammie said...

PLease tell Jerry that Jesse and I am praying for both he and his mom. I know this must be awful. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. I love you both, Mom