CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, February 29, 2008

random stuff

Its official. With the exeption of a few, i can no longer fit into my old t-shirts. They either are too short and show off my extremely white lower belly or are too tight at the armpit area and rub against me. So i went shopping here in town for some outfits.

Had another weird dream last night. I think Hayden must have been kicking really hard. In my dream, I was looking down at my stomach. The baby was moving slowly. Then, with what looked like Sonic the Hedgehog motions, the baby started moving like crazy. It looked like he was trying to claw his way out of me. For some reason i wasnt scared, i was just saying "look! I can see his little hands!! Look!" I was extremely excited. Now im thinking that it was more creepy.

0 comments: