CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tired

I am so ready for jerrys brother to GET OUT. I am tired of having to deal with someone that i cant gripe at. I have a list going on what i need to do before the baby arrives and the first thing i tackled was the kitchen. I cleaned it top to bottom, got new drip pans, scrubbed out the cabinets. Everything that i could think of. All this week jerrys brother has decided to cook for himself (he normally eats at his gf's place). The first day he cooked i wasnt here. I come back from eating with my parents and the brand new drip pans i bought were completely ruined. It was just one but I cant just buy ONE drip pan from walmart. He had oil in a pan that was really hot and it splattered or something and now theres hideous brownish-yellow burnt liquid on them and I cant get it off! Of course, i went cheap on the pans in the first place so when i was scrubbing them after an hour long soaking, it started turning a dark grey! GRR! My oven has three pretty drip pans and one disgusting one. Then monday afternoon, i scrubbed down the wall, sweeped and mopped. Later that night he cooked again. I walk in and the floor has muddy water all over it and theres pieces of cucumber stuck to the freshly scrubbed wall where he had peeled it. And today I was putting away the clean dishes and the cabinets that i had JUST reorganized and made look pretty were all screwed up. The pots and pans were hazardously piled ontop of eachother instead of nicely separated according to size and shape. Ugh! Each time i have to walk around the crib/dresser/piles of baby stuff in the living room i get so angry! How can he have the odasity to want to stay until may?! MAY!! When im due MAY 18th!! I feel like im living in a box! The living room is so crowded! Im upset because I know i wont be able to help out getting the room ready like i wanted when he moves out. I really want to be able to put it all together. I cant really explain it. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber selfish roomies are SO hard. I feel for you honey so much that you have no idea. I know what this is doing to you because I am going through it to. You know what this is? It is a test of your character from God. He is seeing how well you can serve with a servants heart. Sometimes it is so easy to outwardly serve while on the inside having a Martha mentality of anger, annoyance (which you are entitled to) but you know we as believers and followers of Christ are called to something higher. Keep up the preparring for your precious baby and walk in humbleness and watch the blessings of God POUR on to you.
Regina Marie

Gema said...

I really feel for you. Isn't there anything that can make him move out faster? Why is he waiting til May? I feel your pain. One of the most precious parts of being pregnant is preparing the nursery and getting all ready for the baby. Have you talked to jerry about how you feel? Why can't he get his own place? I can sure understand how frustrating this all must be to you. I love you, gema