CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Monopoly Craze

It seems like forever since i have played monopoly. I used to HATE the game. Adam always ended up with tons of money and houses and the game just went on and on and on. But yesterday walmart was having a sale on the original game ( i was also looking at the new credit card edition- wow) and Jerry had never played it before, so i bought it. It turned out to be a lot of fun. We had mushroom steak hoagies and played until 12 at night. Jerry won hands down (stupid boardwalk rent was $600 and I only had $574... oh the shame) but i actually enjoyed it.

I ended up missing this months doctors appointment. The secretary had written "02/01" then put a big X through it and wrote "2/15". So When i showed up on the 15th, she was like ":S I didnt know you had an appointment. You had one on the first but didnt show up". I busted out my card and showed her how she had clearly marked it out. She squeezed me in on monday at 11- which means im going to be waiting until 4 for the doctor to finish everything. Oh well. Theyre going to be doing the diabetes test. Yum.

Jerry's challenging me to to another game of monopoly. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Gema said...

Sounds like you two have been having fun. I kinda hate monopoly, too, so maybe I need to give it another shot and I will change my views as you did.
What doctor are you going to? What hospital will you go to?
That was so sweet about Jerry talking to the baby and the baby "talking" back. I'm so glad he is so happy and excited and "into" being a father.

Kia said...

I have never been a fan of Monopoly either. I think because my brother used to cheat when we played. And it seems like the game just goes on and on and on...

Tammie said...

I hate to tell ya, but I think Monopoly is rigged for guys. Brian loved that game too and would beat the pants off anybody that was foolish enough to play with him. I hate that game with a small passion. However, I love you with a large passion. How's that for being utterly embarrasing?