CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Wow

I was looking for some birthing videos online and ran across this link. Its by NOVA and is really awesome. Theres different chapters covering different things. Its really educational and explained a lot of things that i was wondering about. The graphics are great.

http://stream.qtv.apple.com/channels/wgbh/refs/111901/nova2816_08_ref.mov


I had my diabetes test today. It wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. The drink wasnt HORRIBLE. It just burned my throat going down. My appt was at 11:15. I didnt go into a room until 1:00. Almost two hours in the waiting room. I bought a book with me (I know Why The Caged Bird Sings) and got about halfway through it. Then after drinking the liquid, i read for another hour until they took my blood. It was fun. Needless to say, I was starving by the time i got out.

0 comments: