CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Alone in the dark

-Where is everyone? It seems like jenny and I are the only ones posting anymore. (8) all by myselff... dont wanna be (8)

-Lately ive been having nightmares about people poking my belly. I think it started with the Ikea incident where the buggy banged me in the stomach(it really scared me) and grew worse when Lisa startled me by quickly shooting her hand out to touch my stomach. The nightmares are mostly about a scary looking person yelling at me then jabbing me in the stomach with their finger. It sounds weird but I jolt awake and can actually feel where in my dream someone had poked me.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

It is probably the baby kicking you and you are transfering it into your dreams. Pregnancy dreams stink!
I'm sorry Jerry's brother hasn't moved out yet. He seems pretty inconsiderate. Or is he just a guy? I don't know, but I'll be praying for him to move out soon.! Love Ya!

Gema said...

yea, WHERE IS EVERYONE? I MISS ALL YOU BLOGGERS!