CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, March 10, 2008

doctors visit

Today was the best doctors appointment by far. I didn't have to wait forever and ever in the waiting room and they have a new nurse that is really nice (unlike the other one that seemed to just want to finish her shift). He actually answered my questions in terms that i understood. And no, i didn't have the picture of the baby on my belly...

He did however hint to me that he wanted me to get to 7 cm dilated before the iv medications. Uh... i think with the expression of my face he knew that i didn't think i would go that far, because he quickly told me that if at 3-4 cm I was set on an epidural, it would be easily accessible.

He made me feel the babys head- it was extremely uncomfortable. I felt like i was somehow squishing him.

The test results for the diabetes came back and everything was normal. My iron was low so i got a prescription .

The BEST part was when he told me that I had yet to gain 20 pounds and that this was really good as most first time pregnancies tend to gain too much weight. Who doesnt like to hear that they arent overweight? This made my day.

0 comments: