CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bullets

  • How do you put fancy bullets? some of yall have really cute ones..
  • Jerrys getting sick. Im thinking a stomach bug. He came home for lunch complaining of stomach aches then ran into the bathroom. Hopefully he gets better soon.
  • I love sitting down and watching my stomach move as hayden squirms around. Its such a neat experience.
  • Had an interesting experience at walmart yesterday. I went walking in feeling fine, heading to mcdonalds to get a drink. Suddenly, I began coughing and knew that i was going to puke soon. So my walk slowly turned into a brisk speed walk, then more of a forceful get-out-of-the-way emergency run. I thought i saw gema there, but i was scared that i would upchuck if i stalled. I made it to the back bathroom entrance and started to go inside. Then i realised that i had nothing in my cart and that someone would most likely steal it, so i returned to the cart, grabbed a superduty huge thing of laundry detergent that was on sale, threw it into the cart and ran into th ebathroom. Of course, there had to be a million people in there. I waited in the stall afterwards until everyone was gone, then made my exit. I was extremely embarrassed.
  • Haydens been kicking and moving nonstop for about ten minutes now.
  • I woke up today in a cleaning mood. I cleaned the kitchen, living room, and dining area before 11. I am proud
  • Jerrys brother is moving out next week. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Ive already picked out the paint color to start painting asap. Im soo glad hes leaving. Hes been eating a lot of the food ive been buying to jerry and i to eat. Grr. I dont mind sharing, but when he eats a whole loaf of bread with his food and drinks all of the juice/soda/milk without thinking twice about it, i get kind of annoyed. Then he spends all his money on junk, then asks us for money. The other day he only had like 20 dollars for food for the week. The first day he went to wendys and spent it all instead of eating what Olga has made him, then the next day asked us for 20 dollars for his gas. Are you kidding me?! he could have went to walmart with his original 20 dollars and got stuff to last him three days. Hes a nice guy, just living with him sucks.
  • we're finally getting cable in the apartment. I prefer satellite but the apartments here are hard to set up with satellite. Oh well. Im just glad that i wontbe stuck watching court tv anymore.

2 comments:

Kia said...

hahaha...I feel for you and court TV. We watch it at work during lunch because it is only channel that comes in clear enough. Judge Marilyn Milian is my fav. Sometimes though, if we turn the antenna just right, we can watch COPS!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that things are working out so great...sorry about the throwing up yuck not fun! To answer your question Mickey is my bestfriend from Tyler more so than my girls. He will NEVER be my boyfriend unless we are both sure of marriage. Yes I said Marriage lol
Regina Marie