CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby Shower Goodies

This past weekend was my baby shower and I cant say how grateful i am towards Jenny and Beki for throwing it for me. Im glad that the rain held out long enough for us to be able to enjoy ourselves. Everything was so cute and delicious (the cake was awesome *drool*). Afterwards we went and had a great dinner at Francescos. During that time, baby Grant popped a hole in his teether. When we left, Jenny left it on the table for them to throw away. The waiter came running out after he found it and tried to wave me down to return it.... I acted like i didnt see him and drove off. I felt a little bad as i sawhim walk back through the door with a depressed look on his face.


I was SO tired when i got home. All i remember is asking Jerry to unload the packed car, sitting down on the couch and complaining that my back hurt. Then I woke up and it was 9:30 on sunday and I was in my bed. Apparently, jerry was able to get me to wake up enough to waddle to the bed before i passed out from exhaustion. lol.

I love everything I got from the shower. The only thing that I have to return in the mobile that Dad and Tammy got my. It doesnt fit the sleigh crib that we have so it doesnt securely stay in place. I was pretty bummed but im sure I can find one that does fit.

Heres some random pics:

This is my load from the shower. It took me all day sunday to put everything where it should go.

These are my favorite outfits from the shower. Theyre so cute!This is after i put everything where it should go. Thats the cabinet that Jerry made. It has tons of storage space. Im still trying to figure out what to do to this wall- it looks so boring compared to the other green one.Notice the fish tank that jerry had to put in. Theres only two occupants in it right now- the ferocious tomato clown fish and a cardinal fish. The other two that we bought went belly up for some unknown reason. *tear* I still havent put on the bedding yet. I love the rocker that mom and granny got me for the shower- its really comfy.

I love just walking into the babys room and looking around. I cant wait for Hayden to actually be here!

1 comments:

Tammie said...

It looks too cute! You will end up filling in all that empty space. It's amazing how it disapears with kids around. I can't wait to see it in person. Love ya!