CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

"Can you say no to this lovable face?"

Funny story:

Ive been craving for some chips and queso from Super Taco. Todays thursday so they are actually open at night. I knew jerry wouldnt want to go, so i prepared a fool-proof method to get him to go. He came home and i asked him if he wanted super taco.
"No. Gross"-him
"C'mon, i think Hayden wants it too..."-me as i start to giggle
"Noo. I dont like Super Taco, you can order something if you want"- him
"But i want you to eat with me..."- i turn around to face him "can you say no to this lovable face?" I lifted up my shirt to expose this:


Haha. Excuse the whiteness of my belly...

7 comments:

Max said...

I love that baby on your belly. Such creativity!

Gema said...

That is too cute! I bet Jerry got a kick out of that. So how was Super Taco? So where is Jerry's favorite place to eat out?

Gema said...

Hey, I think you should go to your next doctor appt. with the drawing on your tummy. It would sure brighten their day.....

Tammie said...

That was hilarious! I love it. I hope Hayden gets you sense of humor! So, did it work?

Tammie said...

Jesse brought Granny over to see this. She said that she hopes he looks better than that when he gets here. (I thought it was pretty cute.) Anyway - way to go!

tpot said...

This is very cute!!! The things we do to get our way...You ARE definitely the most creative!

no_iffer said...

That is too funny! Your little boy is going to have such a great sense of humor!