CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Crummy Days

Yesterday i woke up to the feeling that everthing i ate the night before was still lodged in my throat. I could feel it in there. I began to drink water to try and force it down, but no luck. It lasted all day long. For the first time in many months, i barely ate a thing. It just felt so uncomfortable to eat anything- it just stayed in my throat. I think i ate a PB&J, an orange, and a waffle the entire day (which i didnt hold down for long... i started gagging on the pb&j and everything just came back up). Who knows what it was. I woke up this morning feeling fine. Yay!

I registered at Target for the baby shower. It was fustrating! There were so many different brands of the same thing- i think i scanned a couple of things that were basically the same but different makers. There was so many cute stuff!

Jerry washed the fabric from the car seat and semi-ruined it. The canopy party is all droopy now- the metal pieces that kept it nice and stiff seemed to have... broken or lost their strength. I scanned a new one at target. Hopefully ill be able to find a replacement.

I cant wait for Don's fishing lake to be done. It was looking sooo good.

Im going shopping for living room lights today. For some reason, the living room relys on the light from the dining area. It gets really dark and it bugs me!! I feel like im in a cave. I want to get like a sconce thing. Wish me luck! Theres a store here in town having a huge sale, im going to go check it out.

1 comments:

Gema said...

Glad you are feeling better. Guess you caught Jerry's bug. Good luck with your lighting problem--I hate that "living in a cave feeling", too. I love brightness! Sure was a pretty day yesterday and a gloomy one today. Don has not stopped working on his lake. Bought grass seed and is spreading it around the lake to help with erosion and to beautify it so pray for some good gentle rain today. He has it about 1/3 filled up with the hose--has taken three days--we gave the well pump a day off yesterday. He is looking for a small boat so if you see one at a garage sale.....