CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

gagalicious

well. im pregnant. No doubt about it.
I totally jinxed myself. "I feel good! No morning sickness or anything, just tired!"
Then it hit.

Ive been dealing with nausea all day long. Literally.. All day long. If I don't have something in my mouth, I start to feel like im going to puke. If i stand up for too long, I start dry heaving. It's bad. I don't remember it being so bad with Hayden.

I havent cooked since thanksgiving. We've been surviving on soup and burritos. The kitchens a wreck and I dont care. Is that horrible? I just feel so tired and naseaous that Id rather look at a pile of dishes then try to stand up long enough to wash them. I washed them last week, and threw up twice while doing so. Yuck. Jerry helps but its just not the same. I find the bowls where the cutting boards should be and the pots with the plates.

Today I do feel better though.. I havent thrown up, which is a good sign.

Jerry thinks its a girl since my symptoms are so much worse than with Hayden. We like the name of Hannah. or Isabella. I cant think of any boy names yet. I really think Jack would be a cute name. or Max. But ive always liked Michael too. Or Fonzie.
Jk about Fonzie..

0 comments: