CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Guess What?

I have exciting news.. most of you already know...
Jerry and I are.. exepecting our second child! :)
We're super happy and excited and nervous.
Haydens not so super happy or excited. But he will be..


I found out last week. I was having really bad headaches on one side of my head. I decided to google my symptoms and I kept seeing information about it being common at the begining of pregnancies because of the hormone changes. So, before I made an appointment to go to the doctor, I bought a test and... surprise. Originally I was expecting a "+ -" to show up, when it showed up as "l l" i thought "well im not pregnant, so i must be dying of a brain tumor". But as I went to throw the box away, I noticed that the test, being the cheapest generic brand available, showed positive results as "l l" and negative results as " l ". So, of course, my eyes bulged out of my head and I had to call jerry. After sending him a picture of the test and spending an hour assuring him that no, I was not joking, he finally believed me.

I am so excited. Ive had baby fever for a while and, well, im just super happy.
Hayden keeps saying he wants a "baby butter" Jerry wants a girl. I dont have a preference.

1 comments:

no_iffer said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm so excited! Congratulations! That is seriously so exciting! super happy for you all! :)