CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Park












We went to a new park here in town. It opened maybe six months ago and Ive never thought to even go to it since its in.. well.. the not so nice part of town. But I never see any kids on it when i drive by and today was so pretty that I just decided to try it out. I loved it! I love how its pretty isolated and not busy. Plus theres a neat disc golf course that surrounds it. Im thinking the next location for Hayden's birthday party next year? Theres really pretty picnic tables under trees and a little stream that runs through on one side that hayden had fun looking in to. The playground its self is pretty small.. just a set of swings, toddler playscape, and a small playscape with a bunch of slides. But hayden can do all of it and i dont have to hover around him too much.




Hayden loved the biggest slide. He would go so fast, i was nervous. I kept imagining him flying off the side of it and mehaving to dive to break his fall.









0 comments: