CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, February 27, 2009

My house

We put an offer on this house.
They accepted the offer.
The inspection was today and everything passed.
I didnt mention it before because im scared that somethings going to happen and we're going to end up not being able to get it. Its not as big as we were originally looking at, but the backyard is great. I love the trees and area. It has a small HOA Park with acess to the water (boat in the future?:P jk) Its 3 bedrooms 2 baths with a two car garage- which we'll most likely close and expand the kitchen/living area. The best part is that its in town! Im so glad that theres nothing wrong with it. I was scared that it would have foundation issues or something horrible that would make us withdraw the offer. Its older, but feels so... homey and comfortable. im holding my breath until i get the keys to the house. pray for us!
the front of the house^^^^
The back yard view. I like how the back fence is lined with these trees... im not sure what kind they are..apparently they bloom in the spring time.

Another back yard view. Thats jerry in the corner checking out the place. I love those big trees



3 comments:

no_iffer said...

Amber it's perfect! I love it. I'll be praying you get it.

tpot said...

It looks so wonderful!!! I love the backyard, too. Maybe those are crepe mrytles? Let us know....

Gema said...

Wow--what a huge back yard and I love those trees. I think like Tania the fence trees might be Crepe Myrtles which bloom for long time in summer. Can't wait to see it. And love your big back porch, too. Great choice you made.