CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Meet Ben











Ben (temporary name) came yesterday in the mail and was dropped off at my work. I was deathly scared that Ben did not like his long journey and would show his disapprovement by turning white and floating at the top of the bag. Happily, he was content and warm wondering what the heck was going on. I took him home after a quick pit stop at the doctor (Hayden has double ear infections :( ) and started re-arranging his home. He chilled in his temporary bag, patiently waiting for me to introduce him to his new neighbors. Finally, after a long and dangerous journey, benny was allowed to enter his new residence. He likes it so far. He loves the food and thinks his clown fish neighbors are the bomb.

Jerry just about cried when i told him that he had a sea horse. hes been wanting one for years and i never let him.

1 comments:

Gema said...

Oh, I love Ben. That is a great name. I am so glad Jerry is so happy. What beautiful pictures. You are an awesome photographer. Sorry to hear that Hayden has ear infections, poor little guy.