CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Tragedy



I broke the stroller.

Sure, it was already pretty ghetto but I thought it would last longer than it did.

So... i want this:
Its a stroller/ bike trailer in one. How awesome is that? It connects tot he back of my bike then converts into a jogging stroller when needed. I think it would be so much fun to go bike riding with jerry and hayden. Its a little high, cost wise, but itd be worth it. Plus i wouldnt look like i had robbed a thrift store anymore.

Im taking donations to help pay for it.

Just kidding.

But seriously...
make the check out to Amber Lichtenstein

Just kidding! :P

1 comments:

tpot said...

Love the new blog-look! It's so pretty, and so you! I love the stroller, too. You crack me up! Congrats on the pound lost. You need to read my nourishing blog. It has a good tip I found out on there.