CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

4 more to go... :D

THREE POUNDS!


I lost another three pounds this week. Which is a shocker because i definitely fell victim of the powers of Super Taco and their queso.

I'm super happy.
You have no idea.
I can see my pelvic bones when i lay down the first time since my days in Estes Park.

Wouldn't it be awesome if i was able to win the weight loss challenge at work? The prize is almost my rent for a month.

4 pounds left until i reach my goal. If that happens, ill raise it to fifteen

3 comments:

tpot said...

Way to go! Keep up the good work!

Kia said...

Please tell me your wieght loss secrets!! I've been running for 2 weeks and have not lost 1 pound. :(

BTW congrats!

Gema said...

Wow! I am so proud of you. Keep it up---just think of that rent being paid...