CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Nine to go.

I lost my first pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After calling and complaining to my mother every day after weighing in last tuesday with complaints such as "Clairissa already lost three pounds over night!" "How is it even possible for Ashley to lose five pounds in three days?!" "That had to be a big dump or somethign!", I have finally lost a pound.

sure, everyone else has lost more than that, but slow and steady wins the race, right? Its only been six days..

Ive been running and walking daily..

Im doing everything right..

...right?

Meh. I feel really good though. Not only do i feel better, im in a better mood. I dont go home feeling tired and crabby.

Ive been cooking daily too. AND ive enjoyed cooking. Im not cooking the same old stuff, ive been experiementing, which is always fun.

1 comments:

Tammie said...

Hey! Those can't be your feet! They aren't stark white! Keep up the good work. I hate to tell you but, I lost 2 pounds! Tee Hee