CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random Notes







  • Haydens getting too big.



  • Im starting work at the pediatric dental office monday. Theres a younger girl that is going to watch hayden while i work. Shes young but i think shell do okay. She seems really responsible. My friend, Martha, has let her watch Miranda (Martha's youngest daughter) since miranda was 4 months old. Marthas's really picky about letting people watch her kids so i think she'll be alright. I told her that we'll try it out for a couple of days and if she doesnt feel like she can handle watching him four days a week then I can look for another person to watch him. Im nervous but i hav efaith in her. Theres really no good daycares here in town that have openings for a baby hayden's age.



  • Where have all the days gone? It feels like time is passing by so fast!



  • Im getting the other half of my mouth/cavities filled on thursday. Fun. Have you ever had dreams where your teeth start falling off in your hands? It feels nice that those dreams are indeed just dreams and i wont be spitting out pieces of tooth in my hand. Sure, it stinks having a needle jammed into your gums but its great knowing that you dont have cavities rotting away your teeth. :P



  • Did i mention that haydens wearing primarily 6-9 month onsies now?- Gema, forget about looking for 3-6months clothings at garage sales. He'll be into the six to nine pretty soon



  • Schools going great. Im really good at taking impressions however im still accidently sucking the tongue when im suctioning spit. It doesnt really bother the patients because it doesnt hurt but i feel horrible when i see the tongue suddenly being sucked on like a vacuume trying to suck up a curtain.

  • I will finish this post with a couple of cute pics of hayden

2 comments:

tpot said...

Got to finally find time to read your posts. Hayden is so adorably cute! How do you not kiss him all day? I guess you do! I'm glad for you that your pants fit. I completely understand on shopping for new jeans. I've given in and just wear the same two forever. Because I've found that even when I find a pair I like, they aren't all like that. My mom said it's because they stack up about 7 layers of jean material and then cut, so each pair of jeans is literaly cut differently. And then you've got the styles, etc...

tpot said...

Oh, yes, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!