CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend was so much fun. It was nice to get out of marble falls for a while. On friday, we left hayden with a friend and went to see Hancock for my birthday. Talk about a fun movie. Although it was really short, it was great to be alone with jerry and not have to worry about hayden waking up mid-movie and crying. On Saturday, we woke up early and drove to the mall to get new clothes for me. It was soo fun. I used to hate the hustle bustle of the mall but it was so relaxing. I didnt worry about people waiting on me or how much i was spending. Plus every single store was having a 50% off summer sale. I went into New York & Co and got like five shirts that normally sold for $45-$55 but the sale price was less than ten. I also got a cute belt that cost me $2.99 but was being sold before for $24. I love being cheap and finding good deals. Plus Hayden was perfect the entire time. We stopped once for a feeding but the rest of the time he was an angel. I left the mall with 9 tops, some undergarments and one pair of pants- I hate shopping for pants. We got back around six that night and relaxed in the house the rest of the night. Dairy Queen called and asked if i could go on sundays to decorate cakes because they currently have no decorators working. So, i went at 9:30 did about 12 cakes and left at 12:45 to get my hair done. Ahh. I love how shiny your hair looks when the beauticians fix it. I can never get that shine to stay. Something about their shampoo is magic. The rest of the day was relaxing again. All we did was take naps and watch movies on tv. Nice

1 comments:

Gema said...

Yea for you. Sounds like a great weekend. And how great to get some new clothes and new hair do and just do something different. I am glad to hear you had such a great birthday weekend. I apologize for not calling you on your birthday. I am a bad Gema. At least I got my card to you early so I am not all bad. Happy Birthday and I love you.