CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, July 25, 2008

More Pics












Haydens getting three shots today- im sure that ill be crying right along with him- i havent heard him cry from pain before. *tear* Im supposed to give him baby tylenol before and after.

Works going good. I really enjoy workig with the children. Theyre so much easier to handle. If they start wiggling you canjust tell them straight up to settle down and let you look in their mouth where as ifyou were working on an adult you have to be so much more polite. It sounds bad but its true. My favorite patient so far was a little girl who i took xrays on. when she got to the exam table, she started crying and wanted us to get her mom (we try to take just the kids back and leave their parents in the waiting room). When she saw that i was watching them try to console her, she pointed to me and said crying "I want ms Amber to hold my hand!". It was really cute.

2 comments:

tpot said...

Such a cutie!

Gema said...

He is just so darn cute! I love these pictures. He is growing big way to fast. I miss him. Can I come see him Friday?