CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, January 25, 2008

!!

It’s a boy! After waiting for 2 ½ hours at the doctors office, we FINALLY got to see what it was. First it was determined that the baby is a boy. Second we found out that I was actually about 3 weeks farther along than we thought. So, I am now due on May 18th instead of June 6th – making me a little over five months. Apparently, the little guy was moving a lot during the whole ordeal. Even the doctor commented on how wiggly he was. He told me not to worry if I didn’t feel the baby for an entire day- but I’m not having that problem. I feel him all the time. Also, now its not just when I’m sitting down. I was walking in Wal-Mart and suddenly noticed that it felt like I had swallowed a fish tank full of guppies and they were all making a final attempt to break out. Nothing but *bump bump bump* all down the pasta aisle and into the meat section.

Im posting part of the video and some of the pictures from the doctors visit. There’s a part of the video where you can see his hand making a wave-like motion towards the camera. He’s facing us, so you can see everything. The doctor even put a little square at the tip of the “turtle” as he called it, so I could see later. Hopefully I can get it to load up right. The video kind of stinks- I had to re-record it using my digital camera and the tv was making those weird black lines show up.

Now that I know the sex, I went ahead and bought some warm winter outfits for next year at Wal-Mart. They were on sale for $3- $7. I only got a couple of things- they were all blue and though cute as they were, I didn’t want all one color.








3 comments:

Tammie said...

Ah... That could be his big toe! I'm still tempted to buy some pink - just in case! Ha Ha! I can't believe I was wrong. Ugh! Oh well, I wanted to let you know that I had some pretty weird dreams when I was preggers too. I think it is common. I even had a dream that you were one UGLY baby and I was trying to figure out what I did to make you that way. Turns out you were pretty cute! Go Figure!

no_iffer said...

this is so very very fun. I love it. I still can't believe you're actually having a baby! I am so glad grant will have a buddy! I will definitely loan you all the boy clothes I have, but the seasons may be totally wrong. And by that time you can also have our swing if you want it. And I have a unopened baby monitor if you need that. I just can't wait! So fun!

Gema said...

I'm getting so excited--thanks for sharing the pictures. It is so good to be back reading blogs again--AND I am so excited you are blogging more.