CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Changes

Woo.

My boss from work has left. Its actually a lot better without her here. She would ALWAYS lie to customers- saying that their stuff is going out but then she would never order it until months later. So, shes gone. Already we've ordered a lot of the stuff that people were calling about daily. (it wasnt even that hard...) Its a lot better here. Now i don't have to avoid the office because of her smoking (shes the owner- she tried to not smoke around me but everyonce in a while she would forget, so id have to leave). Its a lot less stressful as well. I can actually talk to customers about the status of orders without fearing that I would be contradicting what Teresa said.

Im starting to feel "kicks". Its more like a series of small bumps but still. I keep trying to get jerry to feel them too, but i don't think theyre strong enough for him to feel them with his hand. This Friday is when we're going to try to see what the sex is. Its going to be exciting. Im already excited. Mom's saying that its a girl and that shes "always right" so...


I was thinking yesterday that I don't really like pepperoni. Its too salty and makes me super thirsty. I prefer the meat lovers.

I am soo tired. I havent been able to sleep the past week or so. My back begins to hurt really bad. I slept last with a pillow between my legs- it helped a little.

Im having really vivid dreams lately. Last night it was being the outcast in some school, so I decided to make a "outcast club" and we were trying to find the perfect tree that was perfectly hidden to make a club tree house. Then during my search, i ran into this guy Pascal that i knew in HS (Yexza's brothers friend.. he thought he was all that ) except he was homeless looking- with a huge nasty beard and bushy eyebrows . I tried talking to him, but he just stole a ham sandwich from under a desk (i know it was ham, he showed it to me in the dream) then ran out. But somehow i figured out where he stayed by following a grey kitten to an empty barn. I never actually went into the barn because i absolutely HAD To make lasagna (yumm) to take to him for his supper. I was in a hurry and thought for sure that he was going to leave before i finished the lasagna. I texted him (he was a bum with a cellphone) and the last thing i remember is him texting back "im waiting for the lasagna".

Then the other day i dreamed that my baby was a water baby. Everyone wanted to see him, but i sheilded him from view because I couldnt figure out why he was flimsy and plasticy. I just remember wondering what the heck i did that turned my child into a waterbaby.

2 comments:

no_iffer said...

Your post made me both cry and laugh. I miss the kicks - that is the best part of pregnancy. Well, that and being free to let you gut hang out for once.

And the waterbaby dream - too funny! I hope I get to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

So girly change is great and looks like God is watching over you with the smoke situation...flismy baby huh? That's funny. Hope everything is going great in M-town.
Regina Marie