CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wa Wa Waaa

So I got a letter in the mail saying that th ejob position has been filled and thats okay with me. They had over 50 applications and only six made it to the second interview so i still feel that i was lucky to get that far considering my age and experience. So ive been looking at more jobs (ugh... why cant i be a professional slacker?) and narrowed it down to these:
1- Graphic Designer for a Tshirt company
2- Vet Tech-ish help for a veterinarian, no experience required
3-Personal Care Attendant
4-Data Entry Operator
5- Front Office help for a doctors office

Before I would rush with a fire under my butt to get another job but now i just feel like i dont want a job right now. Thats not really a choice for me but i cant get my enthusiasm up like i always did before. Actually, i should be calling people right now but meh. Instead im sitting here, eating a cold corndog with room temp mac and cheese and thinking about jobs (it doesnt help that Judge Joe Brown is on the TV). Ugh, wish me luck

0 comments: