CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Joy to the World

I got a job!! Woo.

haha.

So i got all fancied up and went to different places putting in my resume (which is pretty fancy). I went first to the graphic design place and was shocked at how crazy their work area was. They had boxes and their machines crazily thrown all over the place. My initial though was 'act like you re lost and flee in The Giant Egg (my car)' but i went ahead and gave the lady the papers. She told me that they were waiting for the remodelers to finish so the could move back to their regular office. By Monday everything should be nice and neat again. This information was good to hear because i was imagining working there and struggling to keep the mice from stealing my food. I had initially applied for the graphic design but later she called me and told me that she wanted me to run the front office. So i guess I'm going to be like a secretary. Which is fine with me because later when i want to quit this job ill have the 'office' experience needed to work at PEC. :P I start Monday.

I applied to ACC two days ago. I'm thinking about dental hygienist. Ive always been fascinated with watching peoples teeth get fixed but had never really thought about it as a career bc my teeth were so messed up and I thought it would be hypocritical. Anyways, i researched it and ACC offers associate degree for it. I asked mom her opinion and i think shes okay with it. Most dentist offices offer free dental if you work for them so ill be set for life. Im still thinking about it but i believe i would really like it. My old manager/friend from Dairy Queen was just licensed to be a dental assistant and i was helping her study for tests and the information was pretty interesting believe it or not.

Well thats pretty much all that has been happening these past few days. Jennys shower is this weekend. Yay

0 comments: