CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Plan

The doctor just called and said that he had to schedule me to go in on friday instead of thursday. Im guessing that the three maternity rooms that the hospital have are full and they wont have room for me tomorrow morning. Way to crush the excitement. I guess its for the better. We're having really bad weather lately- Gema said shes working red cross in granite shoals and we're on tornado watch until late tonight. Hopefully the bad weather will pass by so everyone isnt driving in bad weather friday.

3 comments:

Kia said...

Good Luck Amber! I'm glad they rescheduled it just because I was just thinking about you and that nasty wether in MF right now. I'd be freaking out!

tpot said...

Ohhh! Bummer!!!! :( :( :(
Okay, tomorrow. Happy Day!!! :) :) :)

no_iffer said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to get the "he's here!" call! I am just so excited!!!!