CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crazy

Last night I went to bed early while jerry was left watching hayden. I fell asleep really fast and didnt wake up when he laid down. It still feels weird to go from having a big stomach to a smaller one and so lately ive been sleeping with a pillow rolled up next to my stomach. About thirty minutes after jerry fell asleep, I started to dream that he was going to give hayden to me to hold while he made a bottle. I held out my hands and felt a soft blob fall into my arms. The only problem was that I couldnt find haydens head. I started screaming "wait wait, i cant get his head. Wheres his head!? Turn on the lights!" I felt wildly for a head but felt nothing but a soft body that felt like it was drowning in blankets. I continued fumbling crazily looking for a baby's head when i heard jerry far off in the distance "amber, what are you looking for? Are you okay? Haydens asleep in his basket..." Suddenly i was awake and staring at the pillow that had gone from soothing me tothe cause of my complete horror. My hands were actually inside the pillowcase still looking for the babys head.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

I'm so sorry, but that is so funny! Maybe you need a smaller pillow. Ha HA

tpot said...

That is funny and scary all at the same time. I hate dreams that are crazy and seem so real. We really loved seeing you and the baby on Sat. Thanks for coming by. He is so cute! You need Jenny to take pictures.