CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Update shirts:

Actually, I think i am going to wait to buy them until we know the design. I think that they will give it to me at a discounted price anyways!

Whew, im glad yall like the idea. I was starting to feel all alone in this idea.. (8) all by myseellllffff (8) jk haha.

Ok just to note, I havent seen much pregnant people before and after except through watching A Baby Story on TV, but Jenny looks like she just turned 19!! Seriously. Im amazed. And grant is super cute

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Hey! I haven't heard from you in a long time. I didn't even know you had moved out of Gmas. It makes me feel really stupid to not know what my only daughter is doing. I miss you girl! Love ya Mom

tpot said...

yes. This is true. We are all still getting over how wonderful Jenny looks. :) After some time the body stops snapping back. For some of us it never snapped after age 14. Oh well.