CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Need help with shirts

OKAY! I really want to do the shirts for the next family get together. But heres the thing, they are raising the prices!! Its going up 2 dollars and with all the people we have it would mean another $80 or so. So, im going to order them now while they are still cheap and just give them the design later. But heres the thing, i dont want to put anything on there that other people would not like. "spanking" and so on is a growing issue and i know that some of my beloved family wouldnt like to wear a pic of someone insinuating that they are about to spank a kid.

SO! I NEED HELP WITH ARTWORK!! I like the back saying "Love, Laugh, Remember" with the family names benieth it, but i need some ideas for the front.

I also need sizes of shirts from each family. Not right now, but in the next coming months. That way we can have them ready for whenever the weekend is going to be. Don't be shy with the ideas :( any thing helps.

We can all talk about it at Thanksgiving. I just want yall to be thinking about it before then. Also the shirt color. I was going to go with navy but we have enough people where we can order two different colors.

3 comments:

tpot said...

I hope they have enough shirts for the whole clan. :) We'll probably break all the machines from the sheer amount. JK I'll be thinking of ideas, and like you said we can all brainstorm at Thanksgiving. Thanks for wanting to do this!
Tania

no_iffer said...

i will be thinking too. i love shirts that are knock offs of popular slogans...could we play around with that? Or maybe do something like all those old navy shirts that look like vintage ads for resorts, except ours could be for moms? i like your slogan for the back...hmmm...you got my wheels turning...

Gema said...

I'm excited about the shirts. Will be thinking about ideas but Jenny and Tania--and your Mom will probably be better that me at it. Sorry I missed seeing your bug--we are at ranch. You'll get the hang of standard quickly--but hills are always a pain.
Do we need to send you money now since you are buying the shirts? I will be glad to help out with that.