CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jerry

Not many of yall have met Jerry. We've been together for about 4 years this march (excluding the month or so I stayed at gema's).

Anyways, his name is Jerry Lorenzo and is really sweet. He taught me how to speak spanish fluently. He was raised Jahovas witness but cant go to his church anymore because im not of the same religion.

Im bringing him with me to Thanksgiving so everyone can finally meet him.

I cant tell you how much i care for him. We were having some problems for a while with the cultural differences but now we've both given a little and are doing a lot better.

Sorry this post is a little choppy. Ive been having really bad nightmares all week long and have barely slept. I cant think very straight right now.

2 comments:

Gema said...

Yea! I am so glad that Jerry is coming to Thanksgiving. He is so brave to meet all us crazy family members.
And about those nightmares---THEN WHY OH WHY WOULD YOU GO TO THAT SCARY MOVIE YOU WENT TO LAST NIGHT?????
Thanks a bunch for watching Mason yesterday. And for making cupcakes. You are the bestest and I love you.

tpot said...

We will be super glad to meet Jerry. He might not feel the same, but we'll try our best. :)