CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Red

So over the weekend i dyed my hair red....

but its only temporary. i just wanted to see what it looked like.

The directions were to wet oyur hair and pour this black goo all over your hair. My problem was that when i wet my hair its black-ish and so i couldnt telll if ihad the black goo all over. So after i finished, i saw that i had blonde, brown , and red hair. nice, huh? I dont think its that obvious though... or at least i hope not. *blink* oh well, itll be gone in a month or so hopefully. I dont think it looks that bad. Except for my eyebrows are like dark . I was going to dye them too but i got scared and took the goo off before it did any damage.

Well, ive got to go eat something.

This is Rainbow Head, Signing off.

hehe

3 comments:

Gema said...

You crazy girl--can't wait to see your Rainbow head.....
Hey, I was wondering if you would help me with my blog--like fancy it up some and put some pics on it. I was thinking we could meet at the library so we would be on wireless and not my stupid dial-up that is slower than molasses. Would you be willing to help me? I MISS YOU--Gema

Tammie said...

Will I see it this weekend? I think I can find a rainbow brite doll for you to carry around with you...

Rebekah Collette said...

haha...pictures I need pictures. only kidding I'm sure it looks great. some day I want to dye my hair black dark black and wear gothic clothes with black finger nail polish...hah only kidding man I think I would make a pathetic goth.