CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

FRAUD!! *slap*


So, sad to say, Mr. India was a fraud. :( i had an intese conversation with a creditcard head of security lady and she tracked the numbers and told me that they were all coming from the same bank that was probably hacked into. Nice huh? I had to refund all that money. Drag... Now i have a nice little file taped on the wall by my desk with "MR INDIA-CREDIT CARD FRAUD" that has all his weird emails and credit cards just incase the law comes searching for some information. O.o

For the family t-shirts- i was thinking navy shirts with white ink.

On the front there would be a picture (50's style cartoon i think) of a household mom holding a huge paddle and a little boy/little girl (girls shirts would have the little girl. boys shirts, the boy) looking scared. then "DONT WORRY,I SURVIVED" underneith/over it.

On the back it would say:
"LOVE
LAUGH (In big/bold)
REMEMBER
Lewis/Lichtenstein Annual Family Weekend"

I think they would be cute. I figured navy is a boy and girl color. Im excited!! Now its just a matter of wating for the next family weekend.

The entire staff of this company has the flu except for me. So im having to deal with grumpy/needy people all day long. ugggggggggggggggggggg.. Why cant i have the weak immune system?!

Peter skipped school today and is in the office showing me his numerous coin magic tricks.He missed the bus and begged his mom to let him stay home. He also changed his musical instrument from the huge tuba to the trumpet. Which is nice bc when he gets here after schooli dont have to hear "BUM BUM BUM Buum" (tuba/fart like sounds)

I was searching th eweb and found a perfect shirt for jennys new baby >>> Nice, huh? haha


1 comments:

tpot said...

Glad you got a job, and so sorry you had a bad experience. That's not fun. Good to read your blogs.
Tania