CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bullets

  • Hayden is turning one on May 16, 2009. To all of you who read my blog, you will be recieving an invitation to his party soon. Its going to be combined with Ariels birthday (may 14, 2009). Gema generously agreed to allow us to do it at her house. My house is getting a new roof and will most likely be underconstruction that weekend. :( So sad
  • I am so close to finishing paying off my car. WEEEEEEEEe
  • I need to send off numerous thank you cards.
  • Haydens started "dancing" to music now. He swings his arms back and forth. So cute
  • I havent decorated any cakes for some time now... i dont miss it.
  • Everyday at work , i realize that there are some crazy people living in marble falls.
  • Tammy's been watching Hayden for me while i work. I love it. Hayden loves her. Its working out great.
  • Ugh i REALLY wanted to win PW's Photo Book Give away. I thought for sure i would get it. I spent like two hours putting my book together! Woe is me.
  • I am looking forward to the family get together.
  • Hayden LOVES the water. He dives/lunges/grabs anything that remotely sounds like water. Then he giggles and laughs. Its so cute.
  • I want a strawberry plant SO BAD. I remember when i was younger we all went to someones house that had a strawberry plant and i got to pick the fresh berries off. They have some at HEB.

1 comments:

tpot said...

I love the flower pics and the ones of Hayden, too. Glad you're enjoying your house and your flowers.