CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Key

I have laying next to my computer the key to my house.

We move in this Friday.

My stomach is still going crazy.

Closing was intimidating. I bought a house from a lady who is 85 yrs old. I had to explain to her that my license was vertical because i was still a minor until july 4th of this year. Im 20 yrs old and bought a house that an 85 yr old had occupied for much of her life.

She was super sweet. She had the BEST story telling voice, which is funny because her name is Ms. Story.

I do have to change the locks as she has given many keys out to her neighbors just incase something happened to her and they needed to get in.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek im so happy.

3 comments:

tpot said...

That's awesome!!! Congrats on the new place! I can't wait to come see it.

Jennifer said...

Yeeehoodle! I'm so excited for y'all!

no_iffer said...

That is like the most exciting thing ever! I'm so happy and proud for you! I can't wait to visit! :)