CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Blue mondays

I wish i knew how to be a supportive friend. One of those friends who, if they see you crying or upset, automatically just grab you and give you the biggest hug possible. I always feel so awkward.

i wish i could express myself and my feelings without feeling like im making an ass of my self or sounding whiney.

I wish i wasnt such a pushover who just shrugs and laughs instead of standing up for myself.

I wish i could make others want to listen to the stories i tell instead of seeing them zone out and think about other things.

3 comments:

Gema said...

This post could have been written by me. I understand. But I do take exception in that I think you are a really good friend--you just show your concern and caring in different ways but it comes across as meaningful as a big hug. And I love your stories.

Tammie said...

Was that your blog or mine? Oh! It was yours! This sounds so much like me. I'm so sorry that you feel this way, but I have always been in awe of how good a friend you are. As for your stories- well get better listeners, because you tell great stories! Just remember something that I try hard to remember myself- People see you differently than you feel inside. They see confidence where you feel insecure. Just keep being the wonderful person you are. There is nothing wrong with you!

tpot said...

I agree with your mom and gema. You ARE a great story teller and your smile is infectious! Sometimes people don't need fancy words of comfort, they just need a hug or even a smile. :) One from you sounds just about great right now.