CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, October 24, 2008

How can you not love this face?!




This has been a crazy week. Haydens sick. I had to take him to the hospital tuesday night because he had an almost 102 *F fever and just layed there looking at me not moving or anything. I waited three hours in the waiting room only to be told that they couldnt give him anything without him having any other symptoms. i went home with instructions to give tylenol and motrin every two hours to keep the fever down.The next day i was supposed to drive to lakeway to assist in the other office by myself bc everyone else either quit or had to go to san antonio for classes. I was so stressed. I woke up wednsday and hayden still had a fever. Jerry worked half day so i could drive to lakeway and do the deposit while he took care of hayden.

Thursday i was assisting by myself with a full schedule on hygeine. All day i was thinking of hayden and how he was doing. One time, wheni was consoling a little girl, my hand started to literally shake really bad. I was looking at it trying to make myself stop but it felt like i had no control. (mom said it was probably from stress) I got home with hayden, checked his temp and yes, he still had a fever, but it was only 99.6ish

Today i was, again, by myself at work but on the op side doing extractions and so forth. Thankfully half the op appointments didnt show up and martha was able to do them while i worked on hygeine. When i went to pick up hayden, his head felt normal and he had no fever. :) yay.

Im hoping this weekend is nice and calllmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 comments:

tpot said...

I hope he is better now! Poor little guy, and poor mama. That is so scary when they are sick, and you don't know what to do. I'm sad you had to go through that. It is never easy knowing when to take them in and when to wait. You did the right thing.