CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

More bullets

  • I started dental assisting school last saturday. It seems fun so far. Theres a couple of girls in the class that im hoping will drop out.
  • My friend Martha(she also does dental assisting) got me approved to go where she works to be a trainee a couple of days a week. They said that since i speak spanish and seem to have a good record, that once i get certified (and if I do well during training), theyll have a job waiting for me. Yay! She works at a pediatric dental office so it should be interesting.
  • Haydens thrush seems to have gone away. Theres some very light white marks on the top of his mouth, but im not sure if its milk or still a little thrush.
  • Hayden is growing so fast! A lot of the outfits i remember putting him in two weeks ago seem to be either too short or too tight around his belly.
  • I have eight chapters of homework to do before saturday. Eek.
  • We went and picked up the old traveling van with the TV from leander on sunday. It still smells the same! It bought back a lot of memories. *tear* I loved that van- who wouldnt?! It made driving from gema's to the ranch so easy. I even found a couple of the plastic baggies that we kept our headphones in. They were still labeled. "GINA" and "AMBER"
  • How come i cant find a one piece bathing suite thats not outrageously skanky or hideous? I think i need to go check out old navy or something. Ive only gone to Walmart and Bealls. Whats the point of having a one piece if the only thing that connects the top part to the bottom is a small strip of fabric down the front?
  • Im off to make some mac & cheese. Yum

0 comments: