CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Favorite Summer Things

After reading Gema's and JEnnys post about summer, if elt i would add some to the lists

Things i love about summer:

  • The smell and feel of putting on a still slightly wet swimsuit
  • Sunburns- i know it sounds weird to love sunburns, but i love seeing people/kids with slightly red cheeks and shoulders and the smell of alovera lotion. I guess ive been so sunburned every summer that i associate summer fun with them.
  • Sounds of people splashing in water
  • the first sip of ice water after youve been swimming for a long time- its so refreshing
  • Walking out the door to be greeted by sunlight so bright that you can barely open your eyes
  • Fun noodles- summers are just not complete if you didnt use a funnoodle in the water at least once
  • afternoon naps after a long day of slacking off
  • family get togethers
  • ice cream floats
  • flip flops with freshly painted toe nails
  • sun dried and wind blown hair
  • swinging
  • hum of bugs at night
  • late night capture the flag games


1 comments:

Tammie said...

I love flip flops with freshly painted toe nails too! Actually there were several on your list that I love. I guess I need to write one of my own.