CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Surprise

Its been forever since i posted anything on here. But to be honest, its been kind of crazy lately. Last month i found out that i was pregnant. it definately was not planned but what can i do except to get prepared? I was really scared at first, but mom and gema helped me feel a lot better and gave me some great advice and tips. I don't want to feel like its a secret or something not to be mentioned. I qualified for medicaid and amerigroup which will help a lot and we're thinking that we have enough to where i can take off 4-5 months afterwards. We'll probably be moving into a new place as soon as Jerry's brother is able to get back to work. Im due June 6th. Every 6th of the month is another month im considered pregnant, so right now im about 3 1/2 months.

5 comments:

tpot said...

Congratulations, Amber!!! Looks like baby Grant will have someone in the family his age after all. I almost said cousin, but then I realized I don't think they will be cousins. I'm not sure.

Babies are a wonderful blessing from the Lord. You will be a spectacular mother!
Love,
T

Gema said...

I'm very excited and happy for you, Amber, but I must admit I kinda went into shock when it sunk in to me that you having a baby would make me a GREAT GRANDMOTHER!!!! YIKES!! I really don't feel like a GREAT grandma--am far too young for that.
And I totally agree with Tania--you will be an outstanding mother.

no_iffer said...

I am excited for you! ANd for Grant! I was sad thinking about him growing up without a buddy...or buddette. :)

Let me know if you have any questions or whatever. I have just done this, you know. Hopefully you will have a boy and you'll be set for clothes!

Enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can. Remember it, write about it, embrace it. Because it will be over before you know it and while you'll have a little piece of heaven in your arms, this time, right now, waiting for the little stinker is so precious. So just enjoy it. Okay?

:)

Max said...

Congratulations Amber and Jerry! You are blessed, not only with a special gift from God but to have so much family who get to share in your joy.

I know I am not family but I am close by. Call me if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Your child is going to be so beautiful! I still haven't used my present lol but I will when I get a chance. Thank You for it!
Regina Marie