CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Rats and presents

Theres a nasty "field mouse" in the office where i work at. I think its gross and needs to die but Teresa isnt doing anything to catch it. Ill be answering emails and hear it scraping omething or another. I thought i had it trapped but it was too elusive for me.

Im pretty much done christmas shopping. Jerry and I compromised on what holidays he will celebrate. Thanksgiving, Christmas, July 4th and new years. I was more concerned about the family holidays. I dont want him to be a stranger.

So this is his first christmas- exciting!! I went and got his first stocking and fun stocking stuffers to put in it. Im really excited. He even started getting in the christmas spirit by helping me pick out some of yalls gifts and wrapped his first presents (sadly gema, your present isnt the prettiest... but he tried).

It seems this year that all the presents i got for other people is what i would really like too. Even Papa's house slippers looked and felt really soft... but i resisted the urge to slip them on. My favorite gifts that ive wrapped for someone else is probably gemas, ginas, bekis and mom's. Ive seriously fought myself off ginas. It sounds really neat. Hopefully she'll let me share in the experience of using it after she opens it. And gema's looks really cool too.

Our christmas party is next friday. fun...

1 comments:

tpot said...

It's always so hard when the gifts look so tempting...