CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

15 day personalized blogging challenge

Today I cleaned out the Junk room with only minimal amounts of stuffing and hiding junk under bigger junk to make it seem like said junk as, in fact, organized. AND I sent a birthday poem every hour (or tried to) to Jennifer for her birthday.. so I'm feeling accomplished and am going to finally start my blog challenge that I've been meaning to put up for a while. I made it up myself... so it might be lame for you but I'll still be laughing at it next Wednesday just thinking about it. Basically I have fifteen funny/goofy/dumb pictures/activities that I will be recreating at my place of employment. After I do each one, I will post pictures and reactions to it. I'm hoping it'll get me to blog some more and since I think each one is simply hilarious Ill be wanting to post it. So, without further delay.. I present you with:
                                     Yes, I spent thirty minutes on this picture.





Friday was supposed to be my first post. However, a two tiered Elmo cake demanded all of my time so I'm late.

So, today's post is:


I actually posted this on facebook a couple of weeks ago, but it was my plan to use it for this. I posted this on a Monday afternoon after patients were done. I was so excited to show somebody but, as I ran around the office giggling uncontrollably (because, remember, I think its great) I soon realized I was all alone.

I'm all alone, theres nobody here besiiddeeee me.

At one point as I was gathering my junk/purse, I heard a noise and screamed out "KAREN!" and ran towards the sound but it was just the water pump. I left feeling dejected and deflated, bummed that no one was here to witness the sign. I knew that the next day people would notice it and laugh.

No one noticed it.

I had to literally stand there and giggle at it until someone saw it.
The reactions:
Amanda (low amount of sense of humor): Why does it say Nina? Oh.. it doesn't say that? I don't get it.
Christie: What if they try to use it?
Karen: Hahahahaha. (We then plan on dressing in black to pose like super ninjas. Photos to follow)
Mother of patient: O.o *takes out camera phone and inconspicuously takes a picture*
Office Manager, Christina: I like your sign.
Kids/Patients: Is that a real exit?
Father of patients: If you want to get stuck in a tube and wait to be rescued.
Kids: O.O

1 comments:

Alisa said...

You are so funny!