CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Check out my cake blog!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update

Hayden wants to do everything with his daddy. As soon as Jerry walks in the door, Hayden ditches whatever he's doing and runs for him. Its so sweet. When Jerry feeds his fish, Hayden gets his dump truck, pushes it over and uses it as a stool then just watches and makes whispering noises during the whole thing.

Cheesseeee

This is Haydens new trick. He climbs. I was taking a nap, thinking that Hayden was safe in his crib napping also. As my eyes closed I hear "MAAAAHH!" Right next to my ear. I just about died. Scared the crap out of me. We lowered the crib


I love this picture. Just walking naked with his towl after a nice bath.

My new car!!! Its a Chevy Equinox. *tear* I love it.
stuff



Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web. Try Bing™ now

0 comments: